Hardness Tester Files Set
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||hardness file set|
Testing Procedure :
• Run the Black file ( 65 HRC) Over test material. If it
Marks the material, the material is less than 65 HRC.
• Try the Blue file (60 HRC) if it does not mark the material,
It indicates that the file is softer than the material and is
Between 60 and 65 HRC.
• If the Blue file (6 HRC) marked the material, continue
Testing with the Green (55HRC), Light-Green(50HRC)
etc. until the material is not marked The approximate
hardness of the material is between the file that marks the
material and the file that slides over the material.
• Included chart also shows the appropriate Vickers Hardness
Fowler’s Hardness Tester File Set is an inexpensive, easy-to-use method for determining material
hardness by sliding the file cross the object’s surface. Six color-coded files indicate hardness from 40 to
65 HRC.Conveniently packages in a leather-like case with a Velcro lined flap, the files are
approximately. 157” in diameter and 7” in length ( 4.30 X 175mm).
- Delivery Time: 5 to 7 days