|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Dimension||375x 285x 650 mm (LxWxH)|
|Brand||META Test (Fine Group)|
|Weight||35 Kg (Approx.)|
|Power||1 Ph, 230V, 50 Hz AC|
End Quench Test Apparatus–
Model : MEQ-25
• This apparatus is useful for determining the hardenability of steels by End Quench Test.
• The test consists of heating a standard size specimen to a given temperature for a specific period of time, followed by a water quenching of one end under specified conditions and measuring the hardness at various points from quenched end along the length of test piece.
• This apparatus conforms to IS : 3848 – 1981 and ASTM-A255.
• After heating, the test specimen is kept on the specimen support, where it is automatically centered with respect to water jet.
• The quick action valve starts impinging the water jet on the specimen end instantly.
• The elaborate arrangement of pump, tank, pipe etc, enables to obtain desired correct water head for the nozzle.
• The electrical controls and safety devices for pump and motor are provided and the entire apparatus is totally enclosed.
Rated by 5 Users